What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. Please see the 'opt-in/opt-out' selection in Section 4 of this policy.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may 'opt-out' of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to 'opt-out' of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may 'opt-out'. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the 'opt-in/opt-out' selection at the end of this policy.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety, or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know' basis.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.